CAL ILCE-IG Grant 2017
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the CAL International Library Cultural Exchange Interest Group. There are two main goals:
- Support individual and library partnerships and activities that enhance cultural understanding
- Support cultural programming and activities that celebrate ethnic and immigrant cultures in Colorado
To these ends, ILCE-IG offers grants to individuals and libraries in Colorado. Its scope is global and it encourages projects that foster relationships between Colorado libraries and those of other countries; help develop and maintain libraries for the use of disadvantaged communities in foreign countries; to celebrate international cultures through cooperation with libraries in other countries; and celebrate non-dominant cultures living in Colorado.
ILCE-IG will consider grant applications from individuals and all types of libraries that are members of the Colorado Association of Libraries (CAL). Proof of membership is required in the application.
ILCE-IG makes a limited number of grants, depending on the funds available, to individuals and libraries proposing projects that represent:
- Collaborations between a library in Colorado and one in another country designed to increase cultural awareness, understanding, and exchange.
- A Colorado library event designed to celebrate ethnic and immigrant cultures
- A Colorado individual’s efforts to establish or help maintain a library in a country with underdeveloped libraries.
ILCE-IG can choose to not make any grants in any given year if the Grant Evaluation Committee determines that no grant application qualifies for a grant.
Click here for: CAL ILCE-IG Grant Guidelines 2017
Click here for: CAL ILCE-IG Grant Application 2017 as a PDF
Click here for: CAL ILCE-IG Grant Application 2017 as a Word Document